Monday, November 10, 2008

Christmas is coming...........


so I've been busy making boxes and bags that can be used to hold inexpensive, yet usable, gift items. Now before anyone decides to send me an email telling me they've seen these items on the internet....I know, I know! I love to create and I certainly love playing with my stamps and embellishments but I am not good at making up templates. So, right off the bat I want to thank my friend Kitty Franken from With Love From Holland. Kitty has generously and patiently sent me the directions to the blue box and provided directions for the red bag to a stamping group we both belong to. Thank you, Kitty!You can see Kitty's work here:http://kittyfranken.blogspot.com/Please visit again. I will be posting new creations whenever possible.Happy Stamping!Denise

No comments: