Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Snowman Soup!


This is one of my favorite gifts. I make these every year for the children that are in the kindergarten class where I work. They love it, too!


The poem on the bag topper reads:


Was told you've been good this year.

Always good to hear it

With freezing weather drawing near

You'll need to warm the spirit

So here's a little Snowman Soup

Complete with stirring stick

Just add hot water, sip it slow.

It's sure to do the trick!


With a candy cane, package of hot cocoa mix and a handful of marshmallows you've got a cute and original gift!

2 comments:

belinda mello said...

denise,im so impressed with your gifts. wow! i love to create also. at least one of my gifts to my family members is homemade. great job!! bel

Judy Rozema said...

You did a great job with this cute gift!