Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Christmas oven mitts


I wish I could remember where I got this idea from! I'd love to give credit to the person who came up with it!

As I mentioned earlier, this Christmas I'm making a lot of my own gifts. Between the economy and personal circumstances, I really need to do this. Thank goodness I also love doing it!

I made 3 of these for my nephew's and their wives. The only difference between mine and the one I came across on the internet is that I put the ingredients in a ziploc bag instead of purchasing the mix. I then made a bag topper where I gave the directions for finishing the cookies. Sort of like the jar ideas but in a baggie instead! I also will make a bunch of cookies to go with the gift.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Those are adorable Denise!